STUDENTS RESIDENT REGISTRATION
- Room cleanliness is a shared responsibility.
- The occupants shall ensure that the room is always in good condition, orderly and clean. The garbage of each room should always be thrown into the public garbage bin provided.
- Do not throw away all types of garbage / stuff through the windows and into the drain.
- Room occupants are required to use their own bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Do not patches, nails, paints, paints and filters the surface of furniture, walls and so on. Rearing clothes is only provided on the shelves provided.
- Ensure the fan and lamp switches should be turned off when out of the room.
- Do not create or modify electrical / internet connections.
- Allowed electrical equipment is radio (up to 100 watts), cellphone battery charger, computer and printer only.
- Residents are not permitted to transfer, change or modify any existing equipment in the room.
- All damages shall be reported to the General Office of the Immediately. Do not carry and maintain pets in the room.
- Cooking is strictly prohibited.
- Occupants are prohibited from bringing in sexiest students / outsiders to the room.
- Occupants are prohibited from posting others after 12 pm without the permission of the College Management.
- Not allowed to change rooms without permission of College Headmaster.
- Do not carry or store and drink alcoholic beverages, drugs, pornographic materials, weapons, gambling, smoking and non-halal food.
- No noise and disturbing the comfort of other residents.
- The facilities and conditions of your room have been recorded.
- Room inventory checks will be conducted every semester.
- Registered residents in the room will be liable for a maximum fine of RM25.00 or repair / replacement cost (at current prices) if damage to room facilities is caused by vandalism by room occupants.
Updated:: 21/07/2017 [noradzhan]